Share it Please
I will NEVER:
- Have a flower garden or landscaping at my home that is free of weeds and looks as nice as the one in front of Danny's daycare. Unless I've hired someone to maintain it for me.
- Be able to bake anything without following a recipe for measurements.
- Read any books by Charles Dickens.
- Eat Foie Gras.
- Have a TV-free home.
- Go backpacking.
- Walk across the Capilano Suspension Bridge, or any other crazy-ass suspension bridge.
- Compete in any kind of group athletic challenge, up to and including an iron man, a triathalon, or a marathon.
- Have a house that's dust free. Unless there's a housekeeper involved.
- Separate my whites and darks when I do laundry.
- Floss on a regular basis.
I'm just not that kind of girl!
So, what about you? What are the things that you just know you'll never do, even if they seem nice/good for you/rewarding to other people you know who do them?