- My friend Liz at This & That wrote a great post this week about her son's struggle with ear infections. There is some great information and there are some great ideas within. Check it out!
- Kristin at Birthing Beautiful Ideas wrote this great post: Pizza is a Vegetable (and unicorns are showing up on my doorstep tomorrow with one million dollars). It's about how "the American Frozen Food Institute has lobbied Congress to change a provision in its new nutrition standards for school lunches." I could have written my own post, but Kristin wrote it pretty well. And really, it all comes down to the two photos at the end of her post.
- The lovely Angie at GnomeAngel included me in a nice little post she wrote about blogs she's been enjoying. I love her blog, and was honored to be one of the blogs she wrote about! Her blog is wonderful - I love following her journey through infertility (and finally, a bun in the oven!) and her adventures with crafts and wonderful quirky finds on Etsy.
- Mandi at Life in Beta posted a very informative video about the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA). I had never heard of it, but now that I know a little more it's definitely not something I'd support. It could affect a lot of us in how we network online and the services we use from Facebook to search engines. Check it out & get informed.
- Beth at Belle Squeaks wrote a wonderful post about being a Mom, expressing love, and still saying no. It's something every Mom contends with, and she says it so beautifully.
- This week I also discovered the blog Nailside. It's what you think it is - a nail polish blog run by Jane, a 21 year old girl from the Netherlands who loves doing manicures. They are amazing, and I have SO many ideas now I can't wait to try out!
What did you read this week that you loved?