October 27, 2011
Writer's Workshop: Been there, done that!
I'm playing along with writer's workshop again this week, with prompt #1:Last week we wrote about what we have never done…this week write a list of 22 things you HAVE done. (inspired by Sellabit Mom)
1. Eaten pizza in Rome.
2. Walked in a 5K charity walk.
3. Ridden a Greyhound bus.
4. Read 50 books in one year (and will again, maybe this year!).
5. Ridden on an elephant.
6. Ridden the Sling Shot.
7. Broken the most commonly broken bone in the human body -the collar bone.
8. Learned how to make stained glass windows.
9. Read my poetry at an open mike (multiple times!).
10. Gone scuba diving.
11. Been paid to write (want to do WAY more of this).
12. Made my own pizza dough.
13. Eaten whale meat.
14. Earned a college degree in business.
15. Ridden a horse across the Welsh countryside.
16. Eaten a chocolate croissant in Paris.
17. Sneaked into a movie.
18. Dyed my hair blue, purple, green and pink (one at at time...).
19. Bought & worn an authentic costume to the Washington State Renaissance & Fantasy Faire.
20. Picked my own blueberries.
21. Given birth to a baby in my bathroom, with only my husband there to assist.
22. Been baptized.
What have YOU been up to?
For more writer's workshop posts, visit Mama's Losin' It.