1. Thriller/Heads Will Roll - I wish there was a video of the actual performance for this one. This has got to be one of the best mashups I've ever heard, and it's definitely in my top 5.
2. It's My Life/Confessions Part 2 - This was one that just wowed me when it happened. I loved the crazy manic energy of this episode (courtesy of some type of cold/sinus medication Terri was giving the students).
3. Defying Gravity - Seriously, this is where I fell absolutely in LOVE with Kurt. He's my favorite character on the show. Once, when I was pregnant with Danny, this song came on while I was driving and I burst into tears because it was so beautiful.
4. Bad Romance - Kurt again! And Santana really showed her stuff in this one. This is my favorite to sing along to while it blares in the car.
5. Dream On - When I heard that Neal Patrick Harris was going to be on, I was so excited! This duet is just so good. Also, this is a song I would DEFINITELY not know all the words to if it weren't for Glee.
6. The Boy Is Mine - Santana and Mercedes battle it out.
7. Give Up the Funk - One of the things that was cool about this one is that it was one of the first times that you were able to get the true range of Chris Colfer's voice - there is no autotune or adjustment, that's really him singing those notes.
8. Bills, Bills, Bills - It's just different. And Kurt and Blaine? LOVE.
9. Vogue - How could you not love this? Sue cracks me up nearly every week.
10. Lady is a Tramp - Puck shows his stuff. Awesome.
11. Don't Rain on My Parade - Another one where I was just absolutely WOWED when I saw it.
12. Alone - Kristin Chenowith is pretty awesome, and I had no idea she could sing like this. I knew she sang, but when she belted the chorus out? It was awesome.
13. Slave 4 U - I really like Britney. She's funny, but innocent and caring all at the same time. And do you ever just focus on her dancing? Really good.
Also, I totally love Burt Hummel. This totally made me cry, and he rocks.
Also, Matthew Morrison and Jessalyn Gilsig totally acted the shit out of this scene where he discovers her fake preggo belly, and it is STILL stuck in my mind.
Do you watch Glee? What are your favorites?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!