No. Just no. I'm not doing this. I really like Sarah McLachlan, and she makes me feel things, her music really means something to me. But I don't really credit her with getting me through anything. Because I am 30 and not 15, I don't think I can really answer this.
The prompt for Day 14 of 30 Days of Truth is "A letter to a hero that has let you down."
I honestly would not know what to write here. I am sure at some point I have had a hero that's let me down. Maybe. But I really don't know who, or what they did. Sorry Charlies. I'm just not that jaded.
The prompt for Day 15 of 30 Days of Truth is "Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it."
Huh. The only thing I've tried living without that I can't give up is certain types of food. Which, like I've said before, is why Weight Watchers is so great. Because I don't have to give anything up, I just have to limit myself. I can't think of anything else I've actually HAD to live without, so instead here are 13 things I wouldn't want to live without. Because, really, the only things I COULDN'T live without are like air, water and food, right?
- My family - my husband, my kids, my sisters, my Mom etc.
- A notebook to write my lists in
- My Clarks clogs
- The Internet
- Indoor plumbing
- My camera
- Yoga pants
- My best friends
- Toenail polish in summer
- Ever seeing anyone with camel toe
- My cat's incessant meowing when he wants something, which I think is usually something imaginary, because nothing I do makes it stop
- The stench of Danny's formula
- Commercials for sanitary products, erectile dysfunction drugs, hemorrhoid cream, and catheters
- Black licorice
- Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, George W. Bush, and the Governer of Wisconsin. No, I will not Google his name because he sucks.
- Gas prices
- People who like to think that stay at home moms are lazy/don't work
- When one of my kids starts screeching, then the other one joins in because the first one is too loud
- The Real Housewives of ANYWHERE
For more Thursday 13 posts, click here.