Share it Please
You know, this meme is sort of fun. Except there are some days that you can tell were written by a teenager. What the hell is this? Is this where I'm supposed to fish for compliments? Or am I supposed to list things I don't get complimented on because they suck? I don't get it.
Here is a list of 20 things I never get compliments on.
- My spleen
- My kneecaps
- My juggling skills (they don't exist)
- My keen sense of distance (it's not)
- My appendix
- The fact that I still have my tonsils
- The way I smell after 3 days without a shower
- My list-making neurosis
- My hamstrings
- This one big mole on my back
- My cellulite
- These really ugly pink sweatpants I wear around the house that have two small holes in the butt from when I used them as a unicorn Halloween costume and tied a purple and white feather boa on for a tail.
- My chapped lips
- The bags under my eyes
- The way I drive (it's average)
- The money I make (um.... yeah... this doesn't pay)
- My strict, disciplinarian skills with my children
- My resistance to Girl Scout Cookies (hahaha)
- My score on the SATS (it was 1280)
- My hairy big toes (hobbit!)