Share it Please
It's Thursday, and today's 13 is really simple.
1. My house was cleaner than it has ever been, including when we moved in. This is thanks in part to me, and thanks in part to my husband who literally cleaned the bathroom floor w/Clorox wipes.
2. ALL the laundry is done and put away. Of course it's perpetually building, but we do not have enough for another full load yet.
3. Wednesday night, Danny slept almost all night!! He slept from about 8 or 8:30 until about 5, then ate and went back to sleep for another 2 hours.
4. My emails were all answered before 10 AM.
5. My feedreader was EMPTY by 10 AM, including having already commented on blogs I wanted to comment on.
6. I went shopping at Trader Joes with Danny. I ended up having a 10 minute long conversation with one employee about various things including how cute she thought he was. At the checkout, the cashier bagging my groceries disappeared then came back with a boquet of flowers and said 'Congratulations Mama' and gave them to me! So. Sweet.
7. Potluck lunch at my Mom's beautiful house with all the ladies from my book club, including delicious marionberry pie and sour cherry brownies.
8. My Stepmom & 11 year old sister arriving to visit from New Jersey, seeing our house and our new little boy for the first time. Looking forward to the next 6 days with them!
9. Discovering that if we link our DirectTV account and bundle with our phone & internet, we can PROBABLY get all 3 for less than or the same amount we're paying now for only phone and internet, but get more channels and a DVR box instead of the 14 year old sattelite dish receiver we're currently using.
10. Being able to choose anything I wanted to eat for breakfast & dinner courtesy of a fully stocked fridge by my awesome husband, who went to the grocery store at 11:00 Tuesday night so that we'd have food for ourselves & our guests.
11. Sam did SO much better in the morning getitng ready to go to the babysitter, probably because we'd talked a lot about it the night before. He was actually smiling in the morning instead of crying about how he wanted to stay home.
12. Homemade Mexican food for dinner, including homemade guacamole with somehow perfectly ripe avacados my husband picked out.
13. Malibu & Coke.
What rocked your life yesterday, or this week?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!