Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post. Friday Fragments are the brainchild of Mrs.4444 and you can find more at Half Past Kissin' Time.
- Justin has a tattoo on his wrist that says 'relax' in Chinese. He got it when he was in China. This morning, Sam told him that the language his tattoo is in is "Kai-Lan."
- Sam spent a couple days at his Grandma's house last weekend. I love that he is only 4, but he still does sleepovers at his Grandparents', it's such a nice break for Justin and I and I'm so happy that he has such a close relationship with his Grandparents. When he got home he had a runny nose & fever, then slept very poorly on Tuesday night. Wednesday morning he was yelling and crying about his ear hurting, so we took him to the doctor. Ear infection, a cold, and pinkeye. Ah! I was happy that they didn't jump to put him on antibiotics, instead gave us the prescriptions and advised to get them filled if he got any worse in the next 24 hours (which he didn't). I have never seen anything like the way his eye looked Thursday morning. It was totally crusted shut with goop, it took Justin 10 minutes with a hot washcloth before Sam could even open up his eye. It looks much better today though, and he is feeling much better.
- One of my favorite bloggers is Megan at Newly Wed, Newly Bred. Earlier this week she woke up with the left side of her face paralyzed, and has been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy. It seems like she has been managing a pretty good attitude about the whole thing, but boy does that kind of suck! I would love people to head over to her blog and give her some love.
- Really? Nice job headline writers.
- I finished the 3rd book in Rick Riordan's "Percy Jackson & The Olympians" series and I'm totally hooked. I am totally enjoying the story!
- I am freakishly tired, and my throat hurts. I'm totally fighting off SOMETHING, I just don't know what it is. I hope it goes away soon.
Okay, I am a little boring this week, but my brain is trying to take a nap. Have a great weekend!