Thirteen Random Acts I'd Practice Regularly if I Were Rich
- Give good waiters REALLY big tips.
- Buy restaurant and store gift cards and carry them around so I could give them out to homeless/street people.
- Send lots of flowers to my friends and family.
- Have dinners delivered to my friends/family from their favorite restaurants once in a while.
- Pay for random people's gas fill-ups at the gas station.
- Randomly pay for strangers meals at restaurants or for the groceries/items of the person behind me in stores.
- Pay for my friends and family to have check-ups and go to the dentist.
- Pay for several people who can't afford to go to BlogHer to make that trip.
- Go to the movie theater and hand out movie gift cards to people who happen to be around.
- Buy hot/cold drinks (season applicable) to people who are at booths/tables outside (ie Salvation Army collectors, people selling Girl Scout Cookies, vendors at the farmers market, police/construction workers).
- Go to Target and hand out $20 gift cards to kids and teens and tell them to get a toy/dvd/cd for themselves.
- Pay for friends to have their oil changed, brakes checked etc. so they can be safe.
- Go downtown and fill people's parking meters.
Obviously these are just random things to make people happy, brighten their day, or help them out when they need it. I'd also love to be able to give more money to local charities and causes I believe in.Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
What would you do?
What would you do?
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants