So, a couple of weeks ago, Maria at Immoral Matriarch decided that she was going to start something. I know, she is ALWAYS over there starting something. Ha. Not really. Anyways, since I like Maria and thought it would be fun to answer her questions, I decided to participate! Also, I am totally convinced that in like 2 months, this is going to be on EVERYONE's blog. Seriously. Anyway, here are the five questions Maria sent to me...
1. What was the best movie of 2008? Yes, just ONE.
Australia. There are tons of other movies that I could pick as the best, but this one was MY favorite! I just loved it to pieces, Hugh Jackman was great in it, and so was Nicole Kidman. And the little Aboriginal boy, Brandon Walters? SO CUTE! It was just a great story.
2. What's the one word that you wished you'd invented?
Totally onomotopoea! If you don't know what that is, an onomotopoea is a word that sounds like what it is, kind of imitates the natural sound made by an object or action. Like buzz, boom, or tinkle.
3. If you could change one thing about my blog, either entry wise or aesthetic wise, what would it be?
Hmmm... I really like Immoral Matriarch. I guess I'd like to hear more about Goobie and Bella. Like, not details of their lives necessarily, but more like little anecdotes about funny things they said or did. They are so adorable!
4. What's the sexiest thing a man can have - physically?
Hmm... Physically I am really into light blue eyes with dark hair. I think it's gorgeous.
5. Do you think that professional sports players make too much money?
Yes. I don't think that any career out there justifies making millions of dollars. I don't think anyone should even be allowed to HAVE that much money. I get that they entertain us, but I just don't understand why they need to get paid so much to do it. People should love what they do, because that's a great thing, but there are people working in those stadiums sweeping up who can barely support their families.
Now it's YOUR chance! I've got questions that only you can answer!
Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." Make sure you include an e-mail address!
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.