- Check out my other blog, SNOTW Presents. I write about all the latest books I've read, movies and TV. This week, I wrote about Changeling, some new shows you should be watching if you were a fan of X-Files, Alias, or Gilmore Girls, my first impressions of Top Chef: New York, and my take on this season of Grey's Anatomy.
- Danny at Dad Gone Mad shares his take on Prop 8, and cracks me up in the process.
- Amalah shares her little guy Ezra's birth story - one of the best I've ever read. Fell her nervousness, then let her move you to tears as she meets her newborn son.
- Check out Southern Fried Chicky for a wonderful Veteran's Day story.
- Todd at Iced Tea and Sarcasm shares a moving and amazing photo.
- Wil Wheaton cracks me up.
- Check out the blog at The Stranger for an overload of adorable.
- Aimee at Greeblemonkey re-posts four simple photos that make me cry.
I also discovered a new blog this week - ZooBorns. Holy cute babies, Batman! This is a blog where tons of zoos post photos, video and stories about whatever baby animals happen to be joining the world in their neck of the woods. I discovered it through the Woodland Park Zoo Twitter, and especially like this freaking adorable pygmy hippo and two of my favorite animals in the WORLD in BABY form - pygmy marmosets & red pandas.