Share it Please
If you need some good reads for the week, check these out - you won't be disappointed!
- Lotus at Sarcastic Mom and Loralee at Loralee's Looney Tunes have some AMAZING NEWS! Go congratulate them!
- Todd at Iced Tea & Sarcasm helps us figure out how to be an AWESOME debator, like Sarah Palin.
- Auds at Barking Mad gives us a chance to help her decide who to vote for. For a great read, and a good think, keep reading through the comments. For a lighter read, see this post, where she shows us what happens when markers go bad.
- Mrs. Chicken at Chicken & Cheese reminds us how hard it is to find balance, but also why it's totally worth it.
- Mrs. Flinger created the perfect birth control!
- HUGE congratulations to Rebecca of Girl's Gone Child on her beautiful new daughter Fable. Check out her cuteness & congratulate Rebecca here!
- I just can't help posting this link to Zoot because the pictures are just tooo cute!
- What if the world could vote? See what, at Sweetney's Linkblog.
- Don't forget to head over to Petroville and check out the September Perfect Post nominees.
- Y at Joy Unexpected posts a hilarious story that you have to read to believe. Three words: dancing midget elf.
- Black Hockey Jesus writes something beautiful (again).
- Lindsay at Suburban Turmoil has a really important message - protecting our kids is up to us!
- And of course, never to be left out - fourfour's recap of last week's ANTM!