I am back at home
after a weeks vacation
oh so tired now!
A vacation from
vacation is needed now
Oh, so ironic
My brain is mushy
I can't compose a normal
or smart post right now!
So, sorry for the
copout, but a bullet list
is all that I could
manage... that and a
heartfelt request - an update
to my prayer list
If you are the type
to pray for those in need, please
join me in mine now.
I've updated my Prayer List, located here. I got some wonderful news this week, and some sombering, and found some people who definitely need positive energy right now.
I'll close for the week by emptying my head of the following random thoughts:
- You know what I forgot before this vacation? How it feels to go days on end without taking tiny toddler steps!
- Airplanes are much more comfortable, and flights much shorter, without a 2 year old in tow.
- I really hate Sarah Palin. I have been drafting a post about it for a week, and it gets me all riled up whenever I see her. Sigh...
- My husband is growing a beard. I told him to do it because I wanted to see what it would look like. It's been a couple of weeks and I really like it! I think it looks good on him.
- I watch too much TV and after being gone for a week there are a billion shows on our computer to watch! AGH! Overload.
- My house is a complete mess and it's driving me insane, but I've been too tired to do anything about it!
- I applied for 5 jobs today. Hopefully I'll get an interview SOMEWHERE!
- Still trying to stay positive, applied for unemployment for the time being and am confused about how it works, so it makes me nervous.
That's all I can manage for tonight... I hope that after this weekend I'll have some intelligent thoughts to share with you all! Read more Friday Haikus HERE.