- Casey at Moosh in Indy asks for our help in getting a technology makeover for someone who really needs it.
- Heather at Queen of Shake-Shake is an amazing mother to super-awesome Payton. Sometimes it's hard, and not for the reasons you might think.
- Lotus at Sarcastic Mom is the master of making writing prompts and carnivals into amazingly beautiful posts that make me cry.
- Maria at Immoral Matriarch re-publishes an amazing essay by Tim Wise about white privilege.
- Rebecca at Girl's Gone Child touches my heart once again with stories of her little boy, Archer.
- Head over to The Bean so you can be super annoyed about "flexitarians" with me.
- If you feel like gagging, head over to Nap Warden and read about the CEOs who "need" bailing out.
- Loralee at Loralee's Looney Tunes breaks my heart over and over with the story of her little Bug (warning: this post is not for the weak-hearted, it is long and it's about her baby boy dying five years ago.). If you can't read it, please just think of Loralee and send her virtual hugs.
- Hurricane Jasno will: Make you appreciate the last movie you saw WAY more, totally freak you out, reveal what political spin means in 2008, and make you laugh with his live debate post.
- Auds at Barking Mad shares her thoughts on swearing around the kids, then cracks me up with a tale of a celebrity crush gone WAY wrong.
- Kori at See Kori Rant posts a beautiful tribute.
- Mrs. Chicken at Chicken and Cheese reminds us that it's not always easier the second time around.
- Crystal at Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper totally reminds me why I love her and her blog.
- And last, but certainly not least, fourfour's summary of last week's ANTM!
September 27, 2008
Well, it's been one hell of a week here. Hopefully you're relaxing and having a good weekend. Here are some awesome posts I've read over the past week that you will hopefully enjoy as much as I did!