Share it Please
- Rebecca over at Girl's Gone Child has (another) amazing post about motherhood and losing our babies as they enter childhood.
- Crystal over at Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper has some happy news. You might as well start reading now, because you'll all be reading her book later if I have anything to say about it!
- Heather at The Queen of Shake-Shake ponders a question we all face someday - what do we do now that our kids don't need us as much?
- Y at Joy Unexpected reminds us all how scary life can be out of the blue.
- Casey at moosh in indy tackles two difficult subjects that are close to my heart.
- Visit Oh, the Joys for a touching story about black & white.
- Miss Zoot at zoot gives us the courage to admit that we don't ACTUALLY hover.
- Black Hockey Jesus at The Wind in Your Vagina reminds us how wonderful silent love can be.
- Jen at Absolutely Bananas will make you cry if you're not careful.
- To end on a funny note, Danny at Dad's Gone Mad thinks he has a GREAT idea for feeding shrimp to his kids...
Have a great weekend!