- Mrs. Chicken reminds us to listen, and to write.
- Auds at Barking Mad makes the list again because she is awesome. Short but so sweet, this post made me cry.
- Sue teaches us some tricks for easier parenting, and for an extra bonus check out all the comments.
- Heather says it better than I do - Michael Savage is a brat. I wish her son Payton had a radio show, I'd totally listen to that. Maybe he could get Michael Savage's spot when he gets fired (oh, sorry, that was my dream world for a minute).
- Lotus reminds me what life feels like sometimes, and why I am glad that I'm out of that place, but wish somehow I could help all those who are still in it. Give Lotus a big hug, she deserves one! Kthxbai.
If you are ready for a new game that will TOTALLY suck you in and you won't even notice that hurricane [your kids name here] is destroying your house, check out this awesome flickr sudoku.
Enjoy them, and have a great weekend!