- I usually order a 12 oz mocha, but modify it to a single instead of a double. Today I decided to just go with the double and I am out of control. I can't concentrate (hence not getting enough work done and flitting around on people's blogs instead) and I'm kinda hyper and shaky.
- On the way here I was listening to the new Sarah McLachlan CD, a 2nd Rarities, B-Sides and Other Stuff compilation. I haven't blogged about it for a while, but Sarah is my favorite singer, and I have all of her CDs, including a recording of VH1 Storytellers, a homemade duets CD, and a recording of one of the concerts I saw her at. My favorite track on this new one so far is her duet with Cyndi Lauper of Time After Time. It's a little weird, and pretty awesome.
- I just started reading "The Harlequin" by Laurell K Hamilton. She's one of my favorite authors, and this is the 2nd most recent book in her Anita Blake series. I just bought "Blood Noir", which is the newest, and I plan to eat through them in record time. So bad, but sooooo good.
- If you want to learn about how to make the perfect cake for your family, go here. My favorite post of the day.
- Last week I was driving through downtown on my way to get on the freeway and head to Seattle, and I saw an old friend/boyfriend of mine who I would really like to talk to. In fact, probably the only guy I've ever dated that I continued a true friendship with and would like to still be friends with. I didn't have time to stop and catch him, but now every time I come downtown I hope that I'll see him again. Only time will tell.
- Helping plan my 10 year high school reunion is sort of kicking my ass. I have so much on my mind already, and I need to get on some reunion stuff SOON.
- My Mom is totally awesome. I was so stressed out on Monday that I was talking (crying) to her about everything and so she took me out to dinner and drinking with some friends of hers. The next day she spent the whole day hanging out with me and Sam, and she's taking him this Saturday all day so that Justin and I can buckle down and get some paperwork done and our taxes together and our house cleaned and make a schedule for our family so things will run a little more smoothly.
All right, I think I'm going to explode if I just sit here any longer, so I'm going to go for a little walk to try and get some of this energy out before heading home to the fam.