- Justin will be in Mexico for four days building houses with a bunch of other guys from Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church.
- Violet's husband will be out of town for 5 days, so I may head down to Seattle for at least a couple of days to help out with her 3 kids and give her some adult company.
- Ladies Night - hang out with my Mom and her girly friends.
- My Mom is getting married! To an awesome guy! I will probably cry (happy tears) and eat a lot of cake.
- Family picnic for Justin's 10 year HS Reunion (unfortunately the dinner is on the same night as my Mom's wedding!).
- July 4: A barbeque at my cousin Courtney's.
- My 5 year wedding anniversary! Drop Sam with the grandma and head out of town for a couple nights.
- My 10 year HS Reunion (dinner and family picnic)
- Wedding Shower for Sati (which I am planning)
- "Bachelorette Party" (which I am also planning) - Manicures, pedicures and fun for Sati before her wedding.
- Three day, two night trip to Natapoc Lodge in Levenworth with the ladies & kids from book club.
- Sati's wedding! Reception at a hotel/casino - drop the kid off with grandma again for a night of relaxation and uninterrupted sleep.
I am also hoping at some point to somehow be able to afford to travel to the East Coast and see my family (mainly my Dad, Stepmom & little sister), but I'm not sure how that can happen unless I win the lottery or start saving up my pennies right now...
I'm very excited about this summer - a lot of fun things are happening!