Little things of late...
- If Sam has a waffle or a granola bar or any other food, and decides he doesn't want it, he will generally bring it over and hand it to me instead of leaving it in some random place to rot.
- Looking up and seeing Sam walking around in his giant black glasses.
- What could be more awesome than Sam doing things that we didn't even know he could do? Holding an elephant toy and making an elephant sound! Climbing up the plastic 'rocks' on the playground and going down the big slide all by himself! Doing the movements to the Itsy Bitsy Spider when you sing it to him!
- If you get hurt, Sam will come and give you a kiss.
- Sam likes to sit still and have entire books read to him now (his FAVORITE book is Go Dog Go).
- The way Sam turns in a circle right in front of me before settling in to cuddle with me.
- Mischevious, sideways glancing smiles.
Also yesterday, we went to a playground and Sam went down the tube slide and ran around and had fun. I'm trying to figure out how to upload pictures from my cell phone.