1) Are your parents married or divorced?
I was until I got pregnant. Now I eat meat. But who knows for how long.
3) Going to Heaven:
I don't believe in it.
4) Come close to dying?
Not really, as far as I know.
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My wedding ring.
6) Are you eating?:
Yes. I'm eating Pesto Pizza w/Extra Cheese from Jet City. It's delicious.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?:
No, and I don't eat that other part either.
9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past ?
Have been both. Usually the dumper, I never really got dumped, just rejected before the dumping could begin.
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?:
Not unless it was non-cosmetic (ie reconstruction).
11) What do you wear to bed?:
A t-shirt usually.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?:
13) Can you roll your tongue?:
Yes, it is one of my tongue's many talents
14) Pluck your eyebrows?:
15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear?:
I don't wear a watch; my phone serves that purpose.
I don't know that I'd ever have one, but I am pro-choice. F you South Dakota.
17) Hair color?:
18) Future child's name?:
Sam! Also, other future children could possibly be named Abigail or Asher.
19) Do you snore?:
Justin says I do now.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?:
The Caribbean, and go scuba diving.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?:
Pay off my debt, buy a house, pay off other people's debt.
23) Gold or silver?:
Silver or white gold.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?:
Mmm.... innards. Hot dog!
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?:
26) Beach, city, or country?:
27) Who was the last person you touched?:
28) Where do you like to eat?:
Lots of places. Especially if they have Pizza.
29)Whos your best friend?
Best friends are Brooke & Leela.
30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?:
Yes, more than once.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?:
Sure why not.
32) Ever been involved with the police?:
I rode in the back of a police car once when I got in an accident in Canada. It was cramped.
33) Believe in Santa?:
When I was a little kid!
34) Do you talk in your sleep?:
Not in audible words.
35) Beach or pool?:
36) Can you cross your eyes?:
37) What's your favorite song at the moment?:
Dance Dance by Fallout Boy
38) Window seat or aisle?:
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?:
I met Billie Myers @ Lilith Fair, but she is not very famous now. My great uncle is in George Strait's band, so I met him before. I sort of met the Barenaked Ladies in London, but mostly just got autographs.
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship:
Yes, a few, but the best one right now!
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?:
43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?:
Yes, if I did it, I would admit it.
44) How long does your shower last?
At least 20 min if I have a choice.
45) Do you drive a stick?:
I can, but I am too lazy and like my automatic.
46) Cake or ice cream?:
ICE CREAM CAKE. Especially if it's from Cold Stone.
47) Like to have fun?:
Um.... who answers no to this? Sociopaths?
48) What time do you get up?:
Six freaking thirty AM, and it sucks. ONLY 9 more days!
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?:
Yes, but not lately.
50) When was your first real crush?
Fifth grade, Justin Bitner. He lived next door. Funny I got married to someone named Justin.
51) Where do you wish you were right now?:
Sleeping on my couch.
52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?:
I think so.
53) Ever been given a ring?:
Yeah, a few times.
54) What are you looking forward to?
Coming home after baby class tonight & sleeping some.
55) Last gift you received?:
I got some baby stuff in the mail today from my brother-in-law & his family.
56) Last sport you played?
Um... that's funny. I have no freaking idea.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?:
Shoes, eating out, going to the movies.
58) Last wedding attended?:
Does just a reception count? That was Rob & Susan in Bellingham.
59) Favorite fast food restaurant?:
Wendy's. I loves me the spicy chicken sandwich.
60) Can you cook?:
Yes, but I usually don't.
61) Most hated food?:
Black licorice. EW.
62) Can you sing?:
I think so.
63) Last concert attended?:
Gwen Stefani or Green Day I think. I'm going to see Rhett Miller later this week.
64) What are you doing now?:
Eating pizza and watching Countdown w/Keith Olberman.
42 Things You'd Never Think to Ask...
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
No, if you close your eyes, what is the point?
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Holy crap, I don't know! Too long ago!
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes I think I do.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Um... well, kind of, yes.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston... I think she is less likely to pass along something unsavory in the form of a virus or something.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes, if you knew my husband, you would know that there is no way I can avoid it.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, but not for a long time. I am an old lady now, and can't even make it 24 hours.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
EVER? That's too hard. The best commercial I've seen this year was for 'Lost' and it was during the Super Bowl and it was Robert Palmer singing 'Addicted to Love' only they changed it to 'Addicted to Lost' and it was hilarious.
13. Who was your first love?
Jonathan Brandis. In middle school. Embarrassing huh? I bought Seaquest Season 1 on DVD recently. In real life though... I'm not going to say.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Not unless I sit there for like 5 minutes and it won't turn.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't care. Neither.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. When I was young I took ice skating lessons!
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I'm not sure, I think fairly often.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I don't remember, but I know it felt good.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yes. Am I supposed to prove it?
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
My baby, I think that it's permanent.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
I don't remember.
24. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
25. What talent do you wish you had?
Being able to draw.
26. Do you like Sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes, I didn't avoid the accident, but the fatal part. The mole wasn't so lucky.
28. What do you wear to bed?
Mink. Just kidding. A t-shirt usually. I just had deja vu.
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
Yes, from the supply room at school in 6th grade. It wasn't my fault though.
30. Does size matter?
Does this question matter?
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
I think I hate George Bush and Andie McDowell.
32. Rock or Rap?
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
DUDE. Orlando Bloom.
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
I don't know. Probably, but I don't know it.
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror ?
37. What food do you find disgusting?
Deja vu again... black licorice.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Not that I remember.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Anyone who says no to this is lying.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
42. Do you love lemons?
They can make many delicious things, but I wouldn't want to eat one by itself.